Here are just a few benefits company’s realize through cloud technology.
- When you move to the cloud, you are taking all the uncertainty out of the cost of the infrastructure and implementation.
- The cloud service provider has already undertaken all the risky implementation projects that come along with enterprise software.
- Service providers have service guarantees so that if the software is not up and running per the agreement, then they are on the hook for it.
- Accessing your enterprise software over the Internet has some big advantages. For one, all you need is your computer — desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone — and an Internet connection or phone coverage. Because the software is running in the cloud you simply connect to the Internet to access your software.
- Another benefit of accessing centrally located data is that you always have a single source of the truth. If you make a change to a document from your tablet at home and then your colleague views the file from their phone, she will see the most up-to-date document. Gone are the days of e-mailing Excel documents between machines with long file names
- Security can be as strict or as lenient as desired. For example, you may want everyone in the organization to be able to see a company policy document but only want a select group of individuals to edit the document.
Call us for more details on how cloud computing can help your business.